32400 Alameda Street
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Early Childhood Education Supervisor: Kirsten Cicchella
Office Secretary: Jennifer Glidden and Sarah Kerns
Registration Information for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Welcome new families! Due to changes in our registration website, we anticipate registration for new families for the 2021-2022 school year to begin February 8, 2021. Please refer back to this site or contact the school office with additional questions. Registration will occur online, but we have included documents needed below so you are able to start the process.
Please note: YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE CLASS UNTIL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED BY THE EARLY CHILDHOOD OFFICE.
- Registration Instructions for Tuition Preschool Classes at FECC 2021-2022
- 2021-2022 Class Offerings
- Child Information Record
- Student Enrollment Form
- Health Appraisal/Immunization Record (physical form- physicals must have been completed within the last year.)
- Concussion Form
- Photo/Video Waiver
- Naturescape Waiver
- Original Birth Certificate (copy will be made at the school)
- Parent/guardian photo ID verification.
If your child has any of the following health issues please fill out the corresponding forms. The first page is filled out by the parent/legal guardian, the other pages need to be completed by a physician:
Registration Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
Families can register in person and submit the required documents in person to our school. Click the My Account link below for instructions and forms needed for tuition registration.
For questions about the eligibility requirements and registration for the free grant programs (Head Start and GSRP), please click on this link.
Already registered or need to register for a tuition class? Click the button to access your account and registration information.
Our Early Childhood Programs are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Our Early Childhood Centers are 2 of just 37 preschools in the entire state of Michigan accredited under the new NAEYC Accreditation System. In the country there are just 2,343 accredited preschools.