Enrollment registration into Farmington STEAM Academy is applicable ONLY if you have received a CONFIRMED spot to attend FSA after going through the on-line lottery process. Please do not bring in enrollment registration paperwork unless you have been notified by the FSA office.
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the FSA office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: deed, most recent property tax bill or lease)
You may pick up the registration packet at FSA, or you may print the forms from the links below.
- Farmington Schools Enrollment Form
- Health Appraisal Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Concussion Form
- Home Language and Ethnicity Form
- Computer Network Agreement
- Affirmation of Discipline Form
- Student Records Release Form
- Student Work and/or Photo to Appear on Internet – Permission Form
- Leasing Records – Consent to Release
Please call the FSA Office with any questions at 248-785-2070. We look forward to meeting you!