Please contact Colleen Scripture at 248-888-6113 to schedule an appointment.
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the Gill office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license or state I.D. card (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: warranty deed, most recent property tax bill or lease).
You may pick up the registration packet at Gill, or you may print the forms from the links below.
- Farmington Schools Enrollment Form - Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Health Appraisal Form - Kindergarten students only
- Kindergarten Student Information - Kindergarten students only
- Immunization Requirements - Kindergarten students only
- Concussion Form Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Home Language and Ethnicity Form Kindergarten - 5th grade
- MCIR Disclosure Form Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Computer Network Agreement Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Affirmation of Discipline Form - 1st - 5th grade only
- Student Records Release Form - 1st - 5th grade only
- Student Work and/or Photo to Appear on Internet – Permission Form Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Leasing Records – Consent to Release Kindergarten - 5th grade
Please call the Gill Office with any questions at 248-489-3690. We look forward to meeting you!
Parents should register for Kindergarten at their current home schools.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 4-8, 2019. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week. Please call the school to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday • May 3, 2019
New Enrollee Information