Gill Elementary School will be closed for the summer beginning Friday, June 28, 2019 - Thursday, August 1, 2019.
If you wish to enroll your child from July 8, 2019 - July 25, 2019 please call Donna Reuter @ 248-489-3342 or Sandy Miles @ 248-426-2953 to schedule an appointment for registration.
You may also register at Gill Elementary School by appointment only starting, Friday, August 2, 2019. Please contact Colleen Scripture at 248-888-6113 to schedule an appointment.
Please contact Colleen Scripture at 248-888-6113 to schedule an appointment.
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the Gill office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license or state I.D. card (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: warranty deed, most recent property tax bill or lease).
You may pick up the registration packet at Gill, or you may print the forms from the links below.
- Farmington Schools Enrollment Form
- Health Appraisal Form - Kindergarten students only
- Kindergarten Student Information - Kindergarten students only
- Immunization Requirements - Kindergarten students only
- Concussion Form
- Home Language and Ethnicity Form
- MCIR Disclosure Form
- Computer Network Agreement
- Affirmation of Discipline Form - 1st - 5th grade only
- Student Records Release Form - 1st - 5th grade only
- Student Work and/or Photo to Appear on Internet – Permission Form
- Leasing Records – Consent to Release
Please call the Gill Office with any questions at 248-489-3690. We look forward to meeting you!
Parents should register for Kindergarten at their current home schools.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 4-8, 2019. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week. Please call the school to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday • May 3, 2019
New Enrollee Information