Parents should register for Kindergarten at their current home schools.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 2-6, 2020. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday, May 1, 2020
The following documents are required for registration.
- Original Birth Certificate and Passport (Passport is required only if the child is born in a foreign country). We will make a copy of the originals, but we must see the original Birth Certificate and Passport.
- Immunization Record – including Hepatitis B vaccines-(three doses), DTAP-(4 doses), Polio-(4 doses), MMR-(2 doses), and Varicella -(2 doses) vaccine.
- Vision screening verification. (Kindergarten students ONLY)
- Four proofs of residency: Property tax bill or Lease, two different utility bills with your name and address, and a driver’s license with your current address.
- A child must be 5 years old by September 1st of current year to enroll in Kindergarten.
Elementary School Enrollment Forms & Information
- Farmington Public Schools - New Enrollment and Residency Information
- Consent to Release of Leasing Records
- Enrollment Form
- Network Registration Agreement
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Concussion Sheet and Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Permission for Students’ Photographs or Work to Appear on the Internet
- Home Language and Race-Ethnicity Survey
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record (for Grades 1-5 only)