Welcome to the LOC Student-Run Credit Union at Warner Middle School!
LOC Credit Union and Warner Middle School are excited to enter into their 15th year of partnership! LOC operates the Student-Run Credit Union program in 19 schools, across three school districts within Livingston and Oakland Counties, which includes Farmington Public Schools.
Important things to know about the LOC Student-Run Credit Union Program:
- The Student-Run Credit Union is operated by 6th grade students. They will demonstrate teamwork, respect, integrity and responsibility while working.
- This is a hands-on, real life experience for student employees and depositors.
- Beginning in October, students and staff can complete in-school transactions every other Thursday during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Students can use their existing LOC savings account or open a new account to start saving.
- Student-Run Credit Union accounts are real savings accounts that are active even when school is not in session. Accounts can be accessed at school, online, or at our branch locations.
- Erin Ilg, LOC Community Impact Specialist, supervises all Farmington in-school operations and transactions on operational days.
To open an account scan the QR code below, or visit https://www.loccreditunion.com/join-loc
Questions about the program or opening a new account?
Contact: LOC Community Impact Specialist: Erin Ilg 248.919.5830 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Warner Deposit Days on Thursdays:
October 7, 21
November 4, 18
January 6, 20
February 3, 17
March 10, 24
April 14, 28
May 12, 26