Sammi Hill, Social Worker
Would you like the Social Worker to contact you? Please complete the Community Resource Checklist and return it to your child's teacher. Is your student turning the legal age of 18?
See the Transitioning to Adulthood Checklist.
Additional Links you may find helpful:
- Wrightslaw Yellow Pages for Kids
- Deaf Blind Central
- Michigan - Mental Health and Developmental Disability
- Michigan Commission for the Blind
- MORC Respite Services (website is temporarily unavailable)
- Parent of Children with Down Syndrome (PCDS)
P.O. Box 522, Royal Oak, MI 48068 - Phone: 248-646-0819
- the ARC of Oakland County