Register for School
The following documents are required for registration.
- Original Birth Certificate and Passport (Passport is required only if the child is born in a foreign country). We will make a copy of the originals, but we must see the original Birth Certificate and Passport.
- Immunization Record – including Hepatitis B vaccines-(three doses), DTAP-(4 doses), Polio-(4 doses), MMR-(2 doses), and Varicella -(2 doses) vaccine.
- Vision screening verification. (Kindergarten students ONLY)
- Four proofs of residency: Property tax bill or Lease, two different utility bills with your name and address, and a driver’s license with your current address.
- A child must be 5 years old by September 1 of current year to enroll in Kindergarten
Health Appraisal Form
Language and Ethnicity Survey
Network Registration Agreement
Parent & Athlete Concussion Information Sheet
Permission for Students' Photographs & Work to Appear on the Internet
Release of Student Records - required for 1st through 5th grades