Welcome to the LOC Student-Run Credit Union at Longacre Elementary!
LOC Credit Union and Longacre Elementary School are excited to enter into their 13th year of partnership! LOC operates the Student-Run Credit Union program in 19 schools, across three school districts within Livingston and Oakland Counties, which includes Farmington Public Schools.
Important things to know about the LOC Student-Run Credit Union Program:
- The Student-Run Credit Union is operated by 5th grade students. They will demonstrate teamwork, respect, integrity and responsibility while working.
- This is a hands-on, real life experience for student employees and depositors.
- Beginning in September, students and staff can complete in-school transactions twice a month during the 2023-2024 school year.
- Students can use their existing LOC savings account or open a new account to start saving.
- Student-Run Credit Union accounts are real savings accounts that are active even when school is not in session. Accounts can be accessed at school, online, or at our branch locations.
- Erin Ilg, LOC Community Impact Specialist, supervises all Farmington in-school operations and transactions on operational days.
To open an account scan the QR code, or visit https://www.loccreditunion.com/kids-and-teens
Questions about the program or opening a new account?
Contact: LOC Community Impact Specialist: Erin Ilg 248.919.5830 | email@example.com
Longacre Deposit Days on Fridays:
October 13, 27
December 1, 15
January 12, 26
March 1, 15
April 5, 19
May 3, 17