Parents should register for Kindergarten at their current home schools.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 2-6, 2020. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday, May 1, 2020
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the Wood Creek office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: deed, most recent property tax statement or lease)
Please fill and print the forms from the links below.
Elementary School Enrollment Forms & Information
- Farmington Public Schools - New Enrollment and Residency Information
- Consent to Release of Leasing Records
- Enrollment Form
- Network Registration Agreement
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Concussion Sheet and Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Permission for Students’ Photographs or Work to Appear on the Internet
- Home Language and Race-Ethnicity Survey
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record (for Grades 1-5 only)