Please see District Residency Documentation required.
Please contact Dorothy Laird at 248-785-2068 to schedule an appointment.
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the Forest office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: deed, most recent property tax statement or lease)
You may pick up the registration packet at Forest, or you may print the forms from the links below.
- Farmington Schools Enrollment Form
- Health Appraisal Form
- Concussion Form
- Home Language and Ethnicity Form
- Computer Network Agreement
- Affirmation of Discipline Form
- Student Records Release Form
- Student Work and/or Photo to Appear on Internet – Permission Form
- Leasing Records – Consent to Release
- Immunization Information Health Department
- Consent of Disclosure for Immunizations
- Kindergarten Information Sheet
- Kindergarten Vision Screening
Please call the Forest Office with any questions at 248-785-2068. We look forward to meeting you!
Parents should register for Kindergarten at their current home schools.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 4-8, 2019. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week. Please call the school to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday • May 3, 2019