Community Support Services

  • Welcome to the CSS Department . . .  

    We provide resource interventions and eliminate barriers for all Farmington Public School students. If you know or know of a FPS student in need of assistance, please complete a Student Needs Referral Form. Your request will be processed by the dedicated staff that make up the CSS team. 

    If you have lost your housing and now live in a shelter, motel, vehicle, camping ground, or temporary trailer; on the street; doubled-up with family or friends; or in another type of temporary or inadequate housing, your child might be able to receive help through a federal law called the McKinney-Vento Act.

    Contact us to talk confidentially about your situation:

    Hatty Ligon – Parent/McKinney-Vento Coordinator for FPSCommunity Support Services Staff

    Shannon Daniel – Access & Opportunity Coordinator

    Shanae Coleman – Community Support Services Liaison




    Need support and Intervention? Please complete the CSS Student Needs Referral Form below 

    Student Needs Referral Form    

    Community Resources Flier