Section 105 School of Choice
For the 2019-2020 school year, there are openings as follows (except Farmington STEAM Academy).
(Oakland County Residents)
- 40 openings each in Kindergarten
- 40 openings each in 1st Grade through 8th Grade
- No openings available at the high school level
Information and Forms
- 2019-2020 Section 105 School of Choice Parent Letter
- 2019-2020 Section 105 Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Section 105 Online Application
We know that you are anxiously waiting to hear about your school of choice placement for 2019-2020. Unfortunately, at this time the decision must be delayed.
We are closely monitoring projected enrollment with staffing expenditures, staff to student ratios and actual number of classrooms available.
As stated in the parent letter available during the application period, the granting of choice must be balanced with the need to provide an equitable and appropriate enrollment in all of our schools.
We will notify families via email regarding the status of your application and lottery placement. Please contact our office at 248-426-4692 if you have any further questions.
March 1, 2019 Application posted March 22, 2019 Applications due by 4 p.m. April 10, 2019 Lottery, if necessary April 24, 2019
Placements announced to families