FECC Open House for NEW families Thursday, February 8 from 4:30-6.Walk through the school, visit classrooms, have a chance to meet and talk with staff!If you are not able to attend, we will have a Meet the Teacher Open House before school starts.(registration documents are taken by appointment only, please contact the office at 248-489-3808 to make an appointment)
32400 Alameda Street
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Early Childhood Education Supervisor: Kirsten Cicchella
Office Secretary: Jennifer Glidden and Sarah Kerns
Please explore the links below for a virtual tour.
Registration Information for the 2023-2024 School Year
Please contact the Early Childhood office for current openings in the program.
Registration information for the 2024-2025 School Year
- Registration for currently enrolled FECC families will begin January 22, 2024.
- Registration for new families will begin February 5, 2024.
- To complete the registration process, families must make an appointment to bring in completed registration documents. Only completed documents will be accepted.
- We will start accepting calls to make appointments on January 10, 2024
- Appointments for current/returning families begin on 1/22/24.
- Appointments for new families begin on 2/5/24.
The registration process for new families for the 2024-2025 school year will begin February 5, 2024. Pre-enrollment will occur online and will be open on this date.
We have included the process below, so you are able to plan and begin collecting the required documentation needed to complete the enrollment process. You are not registered for a session until the required documents are submitted by appointment to the early childhood office after pre-enrollment.
- Pre-enroll online at farmingtonec.digitalsignup.com/
- What does pre-enrollment mean? Pre-enrollment guarantees you a placement into your child’s age-eligible program, but not into a specific session. Therefore, you must select a minimum of two session options.
- If your first choice of session is full, you will be placed in your second or third option. If all session options listed on pre-enrollment are full, you will receive a call or email from the office with the availability of remaining sessions.
- To move from pre-enrollment into a specific session, you must submit the required completed registration documentation below to the Farmington Early Childhood office.
- Please call 248-489-3808 to make an appointment to drop off 2024-2025 registration documentation. Once complete documentation is received, your child will not be placed into a class until the pre-enrollment is completed and the nonrefundable registration fee is paid.
- Links to fillable PDF registration documents can be found at https://www.farmington.k12.mi.us/early-childhood
Completed registration documents include. If you download the documents and open the PDF, you can electronically fill them out:
- Child Information Record
- Student Enrollment Information Form
- Original Birth Certificate (copy will be made at the school)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Immunization Record (physical form - physicals must have been completed within the last year.)
- Photo/Video Waiver
- Naturescape Waiver
- Concussion Form
- Parent/guardian Photo ID verification
*Allergy/Asthma/Seizure forms may be found below. All forms and medications must be submitted to our office by August 23, 2024.
If your child has any of the following health issues, please fill out the corresponding forms. The first page is filled out by the parent/legal guardian, the other pages need to be completed by a physician:
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $125.00 paid during the pre-enrollment process. This is one registration fee, per family, per year.
Payment options: Please select the option during the pre-enrollment process:
- Pay in full due on the first day of: July
- Four payments due on the first of: July-September-November-January
- Eight payments due on the first of: July-August-September-October-November-December-January-February
Methods of Payment: Payments may be made online by Visa, MasterCard or Discover. You may pay in person in the Early Childhood office with cash, check, or credit card.>
- Payment may be made in the office by cash, check, or credit card.
Please enroll in Auto-Pay to avoid late fees. Auto-Pay will charge your payments to your credit card automatically when they are due. You may enroll in auto-pay by making recurring payments in your account and checking the box next to each class once a credit card has been saved to your account. Auto-pay is attached to each session that you select once enrolled in the session. If you transfer sessions, then you will need to enroll for auto-pay with the new session.
A late fee of $10.00 will be added to your account on the second day of the month if your payment is not made. An additional $10.00 fee will be added to your account for each week your payment is late.
Refund Policy: This is a full year program. There are NO REFUNDS after November 1, 2024.
Class Cancelations: Classes may be subject to change or cancelation due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified if this occurs and given a full refund.
Click on the red "My Account" button below to access or create your account and registration information.
For questions about the eligibility requirements and registration for the free grant programs (Head Start and GSRP), please click on this link.
Our Early Childhood Programs are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Our Early Childhood Centers are 2 of just 37 preschools in the entire state of Michigan accredited under the new NAEYC Accreditation System. In the country there are just 2,343 accredited preschools.