Peachjar Guidelines for Community Groups/Outside Agencies
Thank you for your interest in applying for flyer distribution within Farmington Public Schools (FPS).
Please allow 5 business days for review and processing of your request. Flyers that are sent which are incomplete, need additional approvals, and/or denied for resubmission may take up to 7 days to process. Please read these guidelines carefully, as extensions and errors in your submitted information will delay review.
Flyer Distribution Policy:
Farmington Public Schools reserves the right to deny requests to distribute information if determined to be inappropriate or to be inconsistent with the educational objectives of the district or with the guidelines set forth in district guidelines
Distribution is prohibited for materials that:
- are grossly prejudicial to an ethnic, religious, racial, or other delineated group.
- libel any specific person or persons
- advocate or advertise the use of availability of any substance or material which could constitute a direct and substantial danger to the health of students
- are obscene or contain obscenity or material otherwise deemed to be harmful to the students who may receive them
- incite, urge, or advocate violence, the use of force, or violation of law or school regulations; or
- contain any material or treat any subject which is not appropriate for the school in which they are to be distributed.
FPS allows for electronic distribution/posting of flyers on behalf of organizations as a courtesy to the community.
Using Peachjar to communicate with families:
Click here for more information on how Peachjar works:
- Register for an account on https://www.peachjar.com/
- Upload the flyer for District review via Peachjar.com (only PDF format will be accepted)
- Once the flyer is uploaded, it will appear at the District’s School/Community Relations office for review.
- If approved your flyer will generate a message via Peachjar to schools chosen.
FPS will only authorize flyers to post that contain the following information:
- Name, Date, Location (include address) of activity or event
- Contact Information, including email address, phone number/website link, etc.
- How Long will the activity or event last (give clear details for families to make decisions)
To review your flyer, it must contain the bulleted information listed above or it will be sent back to applicant and denied via the Peachjar system.
Disclaimer: (will be pre-populated onto your flyers).
Disclaimer: This information/event is not organized or presented by Farmington Public Schools. We are sharing with you for your information.