The college application process has begun and here are a few important tips and reminders to help you along the way:
- Update your EDP in Xello. You can easily access Xello in your FPS Bookmark section on your FPS Chromebook. Your transcripts will NOT be sent until this is completed.
- Complete your college applications (online or hard copy).
- Give your counselor the Counselor Certification page to fill out (if required).
- Send ACT and/or SAT scores to each school that you apply. FCHS is not responsible for sending your scores to colleges.
- Request your transcript through Parchment Exchange. Colleges will not process your application until they have your official transcript.
Please take a look at the Powerpoint presentation for additional information. Link is above : Senior Meeting Presentation