Adult ESL (English as a Second Language)
✱ 30175 Highmeadow Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 • (248) 489.3827 ✱
Schedule your spot for Spring 2020!
Week of 1/13/20--Registration & Placement Testing
To add your name to the registration list for the Spring 2020 semester, please choose one of the following options:
- Call: Lynne Opasik, ESL Clerk - (248) 426-2659
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: 30175 Highmeadow Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
✱ Classes for 2nd semester begin Tuesday, January 21, 2020 ✱
MORNING CLASSES ONLY: MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, & THURSDAY
9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Students must attend class 3-4 days per week
Morning classes include Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced ESL
Like/Follow on Facebook!
ALLOW 3 HOURS FOR EVALUATION AND PLACEMENT
- All students must have a valid photo I.D. such as a Michigan Driver's License, Michigan I.D. card, or Passport.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
- A voluntary $25.00 cash donation per semester for student activities is requested (Thanksgiving celebration, graduation, class celebrations, etc.)
- Child care is not available during registration. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the building during registration.
APPLICANTS ACCOMPANIED BY CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OLD WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE DOOR DURING REGISTRATION.
Program Purpose: Assist students whose first language is not English with the development of speaking, listening, reading, writing, and real-life English skills for success within the community.Program Highlights:• English language acquisition• Helping ESL students obtain jobs• Access to secondary educational opportunities• A wide variety of community resources• Support your children in the K-12 schools• U.S. Civics to prepare for citizenship• New, lifetime friendships with classmates and staffJoin us!
- Daycare children must be 18 months and walking up to 4 years old by May 2019.
- A voluntary $25 cash donation per semester for activities and supplies.