Enrollment Forms and Information
Enrollment registration into Farmington STEAM Academy is applicable ONLY if you have received a CONFIRMED spot to attend FSA after going through the on-line lottery process. Please do not bring in enrollment registration paperwork unless you have been notified by the FSA office.
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the FSA office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (with current address) or Passport
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: deed, most recent property tax bill or lease)
- Record of Immunizations - Must list all dates with month/day/year - waivers
- Last Report Card
- Custody Papers if Separated or Divorced
- Last IEP (if applicable)
You may pick up the registration packet at FSA, or you may print the forms from the links below.
K-8 Enrollment Forms & Information
- Farmington Public Schools - New Enrollment and Residency Information
- Consent to Release of Leasing Records
- Enrollment Form
- Network Registration Agreement
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Concussion Sheet and Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Special Education Records Release Form
- Permission for Students’ Photographs or Work to Appear on the Internet
- Home Language and Race-Ethnicity Survey
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record