Kindergarten Registration is now open!
Parents should register for Kindergarten at their current home schools.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 2-6, 2020. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week. Please call the school to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday, May 1, 2020
Please contact Colleen Scripture at 248-888-6113 to schedule an appointment.
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the Gill office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license or state I.D. card (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: warranty deed, most recent property tax bill or lease).
You may pick up the registration packet at Gill, or you may fill and print the forms from the links below.
Elementary School Enrollment Forms & Information
- Farmington Public Schools - New Enrollment and Residency Information
- Consent to Release of Leasing Records
- Enrollment Form
- Network Registration Agreement
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Concussion Sheet and Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Permission for Students’ Photographs or Work to Appear on the Internet
- Home Language and Race-Ethnicity Survey
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record (for Grades 1-5 only)
Gill Enrollment Information
New Enrollee Information
- Subscribe to Listserv
- Kindergarten Vision Screening
- Oakland County Health Department
- Health Appraisal Form - Kindergarten students only
- Kindergarten Student Information - Kindergarten students only
- Student Records Release Form - 1st - 5th grade only
Please call the Gill Office with any questions at 248-489-3690. We look forward to meeting you!