New Student Enrollment
All enrollments are completed by appointment only. Please contact Susan Riggs at 248-489-3773 to schedule an appointment to register your child.
Kindergarten Registration Week is March 2-6, 2020. This is the first week that you can register for Kindergarten, however registration will be ongoing after this week. Please call the school office to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Orientation is Friday, May 1, 2020
Please complete all of the forms below and please bring them to your scheduled enrollment appointment at the Hillside office.
Elementary School Enrollment Forms & Information
- Farmington Public Schools - New Enrollment and Residency Information
- Consent to Release of Leasing Records
- Enrollment Form
- Network Registration Agreement
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Concussion Sheet and Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Permission for Students’ Photographs or Work to Appear on the Internet
- Home Language and Race-Ethnicity Survey
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record (for Grades 1-5 only)
Hillside Enrollment Information
- Records Release Form (Grades 1-5)
- PM Dismissal Plans
- Kindergarten Student Information
- Grade 1-5 Student Information
- Kindergarten Vision Screening
- Subscribe to Listserv
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (with current address) or Passport
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND one of the following: deed, most recent property tax bill or lease)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record and vision screening( kindergarten only)
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s) and by appointment only.
We look forward to meeting you!