REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND NEW ENROLLEE INFO
Registration is completed in person at the school office by the child’s parent(s)/guardian(s).
Completed registration forms (see below) should be returned to the Wood Creek office.
In addition to the completed registration forms, you will also need to bring:
- Your child’s original Birth Certificate with seal (we make the copies, but must see the original)
- Copies of your child’s immunization record, last physical, and vision screening
- Parent/guardian driver’s license (with current address)
- 3 additional proofs of residency (two different utility bills with name/address AND property tax bill or lease)
You may pick up the registration packet at Wood Creek, or you may print the forms from the links below.
- Farmington Schools Enrollment Form
- Health Appraisal Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Home Language and Ethnicity Form
- Computer Network Agreement
- Student Work and/or Photo to Appear on Internet – Permission Form
- Leasing Records – Consent to Release
- Wood Creek Kindergarten Preregistration Form
- Wood Creek PTA Membership Form
Please call the Wood Creek Office with any questions at 248-785-2077. We look forward to meeting you!