YMCA Before and After School Program - Grade K-4
If you suspect that your child may need 504 accommodations, a provision of the American Disabilities Act (ADA), please call the Child Find Department at 248. 785. 2060 for ages birth to five years and for ages six through 25, please contact your child's school administrator. Eligible children are referred to appropriate programs and services.
What is Child Find?
Child Find, an evaluation program available through Farmington Public Schools, identifies resident children - ages birth through five years - who may be in need of special education services.Child Find offers evaluations to children suspected of having a disability, at no charge. Following the evaluation, eligible children are referred to appropriate programs and services.
"Bullying 101 for Parents" (Parent Forum held November 15, 2010 and January 19, 2011)
Government and Administration
- Michigan Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education
- State of Michigan Web Site
- Oakland Schools
Health and Wellness
- Ages &
Young children change and grow at such a fast pace. If you are interested in learning more about your child's development, and your child is between 3 months and 5 years, follow this link for a free developmental screen.
- Authorization for Medication Form
- Covering Kids & Families with Health Insurance is Goal of Back to School Outreach Campaign
- H1N1 (Swine) Flu Information
- MRSA Information Fact Sheet
- Oakland County Health Division Infomational podcast regarding the importance of immunizations
- Pre-teen and Teen Vaccinations
- Read the Latest "Break the Silence" article from the keynote speaker at the annual Call To Action Coalition breakfast.
- Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
- Youth Suicide Prevention
"How to Raise a Writer" (Parent Forum Handouts - May 2009)
Parent Legislative Advocacy Network (PLAN)
Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Nut Restricted Resources
- Nut Restricted Schools Questions & Answers
- Nut Free Snacks
- Peanut and Tree Nut Free Candies
- Peanut & Tree Nut Free Lunches
Safe Schools and Communities
- Emergency Preparedness Commission Tips
- Safe Routes 2 School, Questions and Answers
- Getting to School Safely - Oakland County Podcast
- School Safety (pdf 35.1k)