Taking the Advanced Placement exams in May is an important part of all AP courses. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition. For the 2013 AP exams, students at North Farmington High School will be registering online. The registration will only take a few minutes. We strongly recommend that a parent or guardian and student are present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
In order to register, students visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/231406. If you’re having trouble accessing the site, the help number is 800-974-2187. Questions? Send an email to email@example.com
To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions and print a permission slip from the Total Registration site. Registration is not complete until payment has been provided on the Total Registration website and the permission slip is submitted to Mrs. Washington or Mrs. Groenenboom in the Media Center. ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS MUST TURN IN A PERMISSION SLIP NO LATER THAN 2/26/13!
Here are the important deadlines for the registration process:
- 2/1-2/8: Regular Registration-Payment must also be made or late fees are incurred
- 2/9-2/15: Late Registrations will incur a $20 fee in addition to exam fees, $89 per test.
- After 2/17, you must see Mrs. Washington or Mrs. Groenenboom in the Media Center Office to inquire about test availability.
- Fri, May 24, 2013 – Deadline to cancel an AP exam and receive a refund. Forms are available in the Media Center Office. A refund of $74 (per test) will be mailed at the beginning of June.
- Fee waivers are available to students who receive a free/reduced lunch.
Please Visit link to access a list of Michigan universities and colleges for AP scores required and credits awarded.