For information about current bids, please contact Julie Yelick at
Purchase orders throughout the Farmington Public School District are processed by the Purchasing Department. The Purchasing Department’s staff coordinates the purchase of supplies, equipment, and contractual services of the District. In addition, the purchasing staff manages the bidding process and assists with the research of vendor products and services. Compliance with applicable policies, procedures, laws and regulations are monitored by this office.
Farmington Public Schools participates in several cooperative bid consortiums including:
- State of Michigan MiDeal
- Oakland County School Business Officials
The Michigan School Code requires that in FY 2014-2015 for purchases of supplies, materials and equipment over $23,126 competitive bids must be obtained.
The Purchasing Department posts bids (Request for Proposal; Request for Quotes) on this site when they become available.
To receive automatic bid notifications, click here or Scan the below QR code with your smart phone.
CURRENT INVITATIONS TO BID
- Owners Representative Services for the 2015 Bond Project
- PRI (Primary Interface Circuits) Service Timeline - Bid #918
- Wireless Access Point RFP #919
- CNC Machine (Toolroom Mill) - Bid #922
- Technology Designer Services RFP #923
- Architectural/Engineering Services RFP #924
- Construction Management Service RFP #925
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
The Purchasing Department posts items for sale or disposal on the Publics Surplus Auction website. Bidders will be required to register with Public Surplus. To view items for sale and/or submit your bid, access the Public Surplus website link at: http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/farmington,mi/list/current?orgid=18312
Notice for Sale Items:
- No items at this time