Early Childhood Education in Farmington Public Schools offers children a rich learning environment for exploring and discovery. Children are encouraged to expand their thinking while developing a positive self-image.
Classes for the 2014-2015 school year begin September 8, 2014. Space in each class is limited. Register your child NOW!
Alameda Early Childhood Center
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Early Childhood Programs Enrollment Information
Parents have choices in Farmington . . . .
Early Childhood Programs
Tuition Based Programs
- Afternoon Enrichments
- Community Education Preschool
- Kinder 3's (full day)
- KinderReady (half and full day)
- Parent Toddler
- Sunrise/Sunset Extended Day Services (7:15-9 a.m. - 3-6 p.m.)
Programs free to qualified families
- Child Find
- Early Intervention
- Great Start Readiness/APEX
- Preschool Intervention
- Parent Education Workshops
- Parent-Teacher Groups
- Volunteer Options
- Child Find evaluation/referral for Special Needs Children Ages 0-6
- Special Education
- Transportation for Special Education and Head Start
- Support Personnel
- Family Activities
- Extended Day
Early Childhood Centers
Early Childhood Programs are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Our Early Childhood Centers are 2 of just 37 preschools in the entire state of Michigan accredited under the new NAEYC Accreditation System. In the country there are just 2,343 accredited preschools.