For Athletics Information call
Farmington – Harrison – North Farmington High School Athletic Registration
Each season, each high school will have a registration day or days for all students planning on playing any sport.
NO STUDENT ATHLETE WILL BE ALLOWED TO TRYOUT OR PRACTICE UNTIL THEY HAVE
MET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW.
- Completed physical form (dated AFTER 4/15/2016)
- Pay-to-Participate fee is satisfied
- Passed 4 out of 6 classes from the last semester
- All obligations MUST be cleared
When the student-athlete has met the requirements, they will be issued a card to give their coach, so their coach can then (and only then) allow them to practice or tryout. Please plan for this for all seasons.
All High Schools – No card, No try-out – No exceptions
Physical Examination Information
The annual spring schedule for the Physical Examination Clearance has been established through the cooperation of staff physicians at Beaumont/Botsford Hospital and Providence Hospital.
Health screenings are required prior to try-outs or practice of any sport. A physical dated after April 15th 2016 is acceptable the following school year.
7th thru 12th grade during the 2016/17 School Year
When: Wednesday, June 8 – 5-7:30 p.m.
Where: Farmington High School Cafeteria – use student parking lot
Price $15 (Cash Only)
Please note that a number will not be issued until payment is made.
The following procedures shall be followed prior to the screening date:
- The MHSAA Physical Examination Clearance Form is available online http://www.farmington.k12.mi.us/district/athletics/pdf/physical_form.pdf. It is highly advisable to complete the form before hand. Forms will also be available the night of the exams at FHS.
- The MHSAA Physical Examination Clearance Form must be filled out and signed by both the parent/guardian and student on both sides prior to the screening for the next school year.
- The student must present the MHSAA Physical Examination Clearance Form, properly signed, to the athletic administrator at the screening site. If the parent/guardian has not completed their part and signed the form, the student can NOT receive a physical.
Athletic Schedules – Please follow this link ‘ScheduleStar’ to access sport schedules. You must enter the full school name and then choose your school from the list presented.
McLaren Oakland Hospital offering $10 Dollar Sports Physicals - McLaren Oakland Hospital, 673 Martin Luther King Blvd North, Pontiac, 48342, is offering $10 sports physicals. In order to make the process faster and easier for students AND the hospital, please be prepared for the appointments to keep them short and to save money. This allows the hospital to offer this service at such a low cost.
Season Sports Registration Information
|NCAA Recruiting Information|
NCAA Recruiting Update (pdf)
NCAA Worksheet (Sample) (pdf)
NCAA Worksheet (Blank) (pdf)
State of Michigan mandated training for all coaches:
Coaches, please use this link to access and complete your online training session. It will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. http://nfhslearn.com/courses/38000
You will be asked to login (register if this is your first visit), then choose the course Concussion in Sports v2.0 (What You Need to Know). After you have completed the course, follow the instructions to print the certificate.
Please fax or mail your certificate to:
East Middle School
25000 Middlebelt Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
High School and Middle School Sports schedules are available at:
When you visit schedulestar.com, enter the full school name, then choose your school from the list presented.