Transcript Requests for FPS - FARMINGTON, MICHIGAN

Click one of the following links to proceed:

Note: Transcript requests for the class of 2012 and beyond are made through Parchment Exchange. Students from the graduation class of 2011 and earlier must complete a Farmington Public Schools transcript request form.

For questions regarding transcripts or diplomas please call 248-426-4692